That baby quilt you wanted to see

You might have noticed that back in August I wrote a post about DIY quilt patterns. It was obvious that I was working on a baby girl quilt, but I never wrote about it. You were probably infuriated. Well, it's finally here!
Like I said, a lot can happen in 8 months. For one thing, your high school friends can have babies on purpose, and make you feel utterly old. I don't know how I forgot to post this before, but in November, little baby Jenna Hamm was born. I take every opportunity to make a baby quilt that I can get. So, when I got wind that a baby girl was on the way I made this little minkee backed quilt from some of my favorite fabrics out of my stash and a homemade pattern.


Comments

Suzanne said…
And Jenna loves it! Thank you again.

Popular Posts