Well, this is embarassing

So much can happen in 8 months. I don't even know how they slipped by! So, here I am, embarrassed and feeling guilty that I haven't updated this pathetic blog in such a very long time.
I've got plenty of good excuses like, "But I had four jobs at once!" and "I had to study for orals!" and "My camera was missing for months!" But I know, I know, I can save it for the judge.
Since November I've been to showers and weddings and champagne brunches galore, but haven't had much more time for crafting than I have for blogging about crafting. More often than not, by crafts have looked a little like this.
But, there are a few things I've managed to check off the list, so here comes another block of crafts to make up for lost time. And I promise to be more diligent about updates from now on.

Comments

Popular Posts