Puppy Shots

After I finished that little corduroy dress it hit me that I have accumulated so many kids outfits as a result of my crafting that I could dress just about any sized child that showed up at my house. Unfortunately, when you live in a tiny apartment it doesn't make a lot of sense to have quite this many kids clothes kicking around. I may as well start trying to turn a profit off my fabric addiction, right?
This morning I ordered my first batch of clothing labels to start sewing into my creations to start selling them on Etsy under the name Puppy Shots Clothing inspired by my dad's misleading explanation that before I could start Kindergarten I had to go get my puppy shots. You should have seen the look on my preschool teacher's face when I told her proudly that my dad would pick me up early to go get my puppy shots. Anywho, check out my shop, I'm pretty proud of it!

Comments

Popular Posts