Personalized Wine Charms

If you haven't already noticed, my life lately has been one party after another. A few weeks before the birthday party for dad I was back home in the wine country throwing a bachelorette party for my sister. Since we were lucky enough to grow up around vineyards, it wasn't hard to decide that wine tasting was the perfect activity for this group of girls.
I wanted to make a fun party favor for everyone to take home and came up with these simple wine charms for each girl so that we could keep track of our glasses after a wine-filled day!
The wire circles are earring hoops from the findings section at Michaels that I bent the tip of into a hook (after putting the beads on!) The letters were actually from the scrapbook section, and are intended to be affixed to a scrapbook page with a mini-brad. Tracking down the supplies was the hard part, and once I had everything I needed I was only two episodes of The Office away from done with all 15 of the charms.

Comments

Popular Posts