Baby Shrug it off and move on

As of yesterday afternoon I am officially done with my graduate coursework, and have realized that I now have an unlimited amount of free time to craft my little heart out.
Since I am still trying, some futlily, to use up some of the fabric and yarn from my stash I pulled out a pattern I had already used once for a baby shrug that I made for my cousin's daughter. Here is the pattern, free to download from Debbie Bliss, and the baby in the photo is so cute that it's worth downloading just to see it. As always, the shrug turned out way too big, and I had to go buy another skein of yarn to finish it-- this is why I will NEVER use up my stash, by the way. But regardless, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and it's bound to fit a baby at some point

Comments

Popular Posts