Getting Back on the Blog Wagon


Although I’ve been all kinds of crafty over the last semester, I have been without my camera so I haven’t been diligent about keeping everyone posted on my messes-- and believe me, there have been some messes! Rather than trying to start from the back and get myself all caught up. Finals week of your last semester of graduate coursework is NOT the ideal time to take stock of how far behind you are in other parts of your life. Just to prove how hard I’ve been working, here is a photo of my apartment 2 weeks ago, somewhere between beer bingo and a mock-up of the flower girl dress (to be).

So, rather than try to play catch up, during this time of extreme crafting (just you wait and see what the next 2 weeks have in store!) I’m going to start at the present ant try to work backward to catch you up on all the messes I have made over the Spring semester.

Comments

Popular Posts