Christmas Catch Up


Now that all of my homemade gifts have made it out from under the tree, it’s time to get caught up on some of my more recent messes! While many of them managed to make it out the door before I remembered to photograph them, I did make note of some of the particularly messy ones like this “snowball” glitter ornament. 


Using clear glass ornaments from Michaels (plastic would have worked too). I coated each ornament with white glue using a 2” paintbrush. Then covered thoroughly with white glitter. While it dried I rigged a makeshift drying rack from a plastic fork, a ball of yarn, and a cup. 
After half an hour, when the glue was dry I sealed the glitter with hairspray (yes, just like make-up on prom night) and allowed it to dry 2 hours longer before reattaching the ornament hanger and wrapping it up for Mom.

Comments

Popular Posts