Happy Halloween Cupcakes

While I may have been a little hung over a badly scraped up on Saturday morning, I was still in determined to get my October cupcakes made!
Using a box of Devil's food cake mix, 1/2 cup of pumpkin in place of the oil, and more food coloring than any of you who ate them would like to know about I whipped up some cute Halloween cupcakes to bring along to a party on Saturday night. Since I already had the frosting dyed orange and black I couldn't help but throw a couple of Giants tribute cupcakes in there too.

To make the spider web cupcakes:
Frost a cupcake with white frosting. Draw 3 concentric circles on top with black frosting or melted chocolate. Before it sets drag a toothpick from the center out to the edge of the cupcake 7 or 8 times.
To add on a little spider use carefully placed halloween sprinkles to make a little body and 8 legs. 

Comments

Popular Posts